White Palace Activities
Island Life: authentic, irreverent, easy going. The lifestyle of a traveller.
The hotel is situated on 400m² of beach (sand and pebbles) with changing cabins, showers and sun beds.
This beach is awarded the “Blue Flag” as complying with the directives of the European programme: water quality, environmental management, safety, services and facilities, environmental education and information.
White Palace supports the protection of the endangered sea turtle Caretta-caretta.
• 4 pools with sea water
• 1 children padling pool
• 11 private heated (up to 24C) pools with sea water
Free of charge
• Sun beds
• Beach towels
• 2 Astroturf Tennis Courts with floodlights
• Tennis coaching
(Racquets & balls available)
• Pedal boats • Canoes Windsurfing (licence required) • Wet Bikes • Water-Skiing • Snorkelling equipment
• Banana • Parasailing.
Scuba Diving (nearby)
• Make the most of your stay and receive a PADI Scuba Diving certification. Diving Courses for both seasoned divers as well as absolute beginners of all ages.
Mountain Bike Centre (nearby)
• The concierge can customize a cycling adventure for you and the kids. Pedal around the neighbouring fields or sign up for a half-day mountain biking excursion.
The hotel's entertainment team offers a variety of activities from morning gym to evening shows from the rich tradition of the island.
Daytime activities include:
Gymnastics: Gymnastics, Aerobics, Water gym, Breathing‐relaxation exercises, Pilates, Yoga
Sports: table tennis, beach‐volleyball, tournaments, darts and other events Miscellaneous: Green Day, Blue Day and Discovery Day
Evening activities include: hotel entertainment shows, professional external shows, folklore dance show, live band with dancing, Cinema nights.
Rates & Reservations
or Call +30 28310 71102
Nestled among Cretan gardens, are at your disposal for a game of tennis morning, noon or night!
Pilates and Yoga are favourite! Don't miss.
For food-lovers, a chance to live the experiences of gastronomical tourism, while on a beach holiday. The week-long courses show the preparation of traditional specialties.
• See and Be Seen: Take a stroll down the cafe-lined cobblestone streets of Rethymno old town. Stop for a drink at “Platanos” square, popular district for locals and visitors alike.
• Join the botanical tour in the resort’s gardens and learn about traditional herbal remedies dating back to antiquity.
Play 'Farmer for the day' at Agreco Farm
Simply nowhere else in Greece can you ‘live life’ on an organic farm. Enjoy the hands-on Farm Experience, visit the mini zoo, while junior farmers (aged 6-12) can enjoy fun-filled farm activities including making dough & baking, picking vegetables and preparing dishes for their own healthy Cretan lunch!
Awards - Recognitions
GRECOTEL LUXURY RESORT
P.O. Box 27, GR 74100
Rethymnon, Crete Greece
Tel: +30 28310 71102
[+] DIRECTIONS & MAP
Learn our latest news by writing
here your e-mail address and press send